Azizi Bank offer Direct to Bank/APN:
This service offers consumers an easy and convenient way to send funds directly to a receiver is qualifying bank account
D2B or APN? Both terms are referring to account payout network transactions. Advantages of the Money to Account service may include: Safety–the receiver does not have to carry large amounts of cash. Convenience–the receiver does not have to locate or visit an Agent location to receive money.
Requirements for APN transfer: Sender needs to provide the following details:
- Receiver’s Name as per Account Title
- Receiver’s Bank Name
- Receiver’s Bank Account number
- Additional details might very from bank to bank/payout country.
Western Union Money Transfer Services
- Western Union is a global leader in money transfer services.
- For more than 150 years, Western Union has been connecting people.
- WU helps consumers and businesses to send and receive money reliably in just few minutes.
- WU offers services through more than 640,000 Agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
- Azizi Bank provides international funds transfer (cash to cash at the counter) from any part of the world through Western Union Money Transfer Services
- Domestic Transfers: Now you can send and receive money to/from anywhere in Afghanistan
- You can send and receive money from any branch of Azizi Bank in a matter of seconds.
- It is not necessary for sender or receiver to have a bank account.
- Required document: National ID (Tazkira) or valid passport.