Azizi Bank has ATM (Automated Teller Machines) across Afghanistan. Bank's ATMs are of highest standards ensuring reliability and uninterrupted services. They fulfill most of your banking needs 24/7. Per day withdrawal limit is AFN 40,000/USD 2000. You can perform the below transactions on Azizi bank ATMs:
- Cash withdrawal (in two currencies AFN and USD)
- Balance enquiry
- Mini statement
- Funds Transfer between accounts
- Change of PIN
ATM Do's and Don'ts
- To activate your card, please use your card in any ATM Machine so that the card is activated and ready for further transactions.
- Store the ATM card carefully so that the Magnetic stripe does not get damaged.
- Always change the ATM PIN as soon as you receive it. Preferably, change it every quarter.
- Have your card ready before transaction; avoid going through your purse or bag to find it.
- After completing the ATM transaction, remember to take your card back.Always collect your receipts from ATM.
- Keep copies of your receipts and compare them with your monthly statement.
- Stand directly in front and as close to the ATM machine as possible. This helps to obstruct the view of others.
- Be alert. If your find signs of any external fittings or loose wiring at the ATM, report to the bank and use another ATM
- In case you lose your card, get the same blocked immediately by contacting your branch or calling the ATM helpline number 0093-797700900 to avoid its misuse.
- Never disclose your ATM PIN to anybody.
- Never reply to any E-mails asking for your card number and PIN. Remember, no bank official will ever ask for this information.
- Never keep two cards together with their magnetic strip facing each other.
- Avoid the obvious while selecting the PIN such as telephone number, date of birth, Vehicle number.
- Never write down the PIN on card or anywhere else try to memorize it. If you enter the wrong PIN three times, the card gets automatically blocked.
- Do not use your mobile while using the ATM.
- Do not allow others to stand inside the ATM cabin when you do a transaction.
- Never give your card to friends/relatives for transacting on your behalf.